IT Support London from Hypercubic | We have PC support in-house but neet more professional help
We have PC support in-house but need more professional help
Many companies have an in-house resource that looks after their technology needs.
Usually one of the company directors is responsible for PC support and now that the business has reached a certain scale he or she wants to concentrate on higher value and core tasks.
Sometimes looking after internal systems is allocated to an individual whose primary job description is something completely different from providing computer help.
Why computer help from us?
Outsourcing your PC support normally works out quite well in this instance. We would normally take responsibility for the consultancy and automated processes.
An internal person takes care of first line PC support. We step in when that person is away or needs more in-depth computer help.
The key for a successful relationship is to know who takes responsibility under all scenarios.
Ten reasons you may want PC support from us
- Our fees are generally below the competition because or staff spend less time travelling and more time solving and preventing your network problems.
- If there are major issues with your network we can have a member of our staff on-site looking at the problem within minutes.
- You will always have at least three pairs of technical eyes constantly looking at ways of improving your network and business processes.
- We only deal with companies of a similar size to you. There is no 'golden goose' client that we have to drop everything for. All of our clients are treated equally.
- We specialise in small businesses hence we know what your perfect network looks like. We've built and maintained it dozens of times before.
- The entry level qualifications for our staff are set extremely high. You know that when you phone us you're not going to be speaking to a hobbyist or a first line support technician armed only with a simple script that ends in 'please reboot'.
- IT support is our only service - it's our area of excellence. There's no pressure to sell you other IT related services; we put you in touch with other proven specialists.
- Our monthly rolling contract puts the advantage firmly with you. We will always have to keep our prices keen and you impressed.
- Our unlimited monthly support contract ensures that our ideal outcomes are aligned. We need to ensure we fix your IT issues quickly and correctly first time.
- You can evaluate whether you are receiving value for money from our service because you have on-line access to our internal reporting systems.
If you would like to consider outsourcing some or even part of your IT management then please contact us or generate a quick quote.